Dr. Mechanik’s Toe Separators
For Bunions, Overlapping Toes, Neuromas and Tailor Bunions
- RELIEVE BUNION, NEUROMA & OVERLAPPING TOE PAIN: Dr. Mechanik’s single loop silicone toe separators are designed to provide noninvasive pain relief from bunions, or hallux valgus and overlapping toes by gently realigning and straightening your big toe.
- The single loop toe spacers separate the toes, straightening the big toe to relieve pressure from the bunion. It can also be used as toe stretchers to help strengthen the big toe, which improves balance and stability to your feet.
- BUNION PAIN: Simply slip the ring over your second toe and position the gel pad against your big toe. The gel cushion will keep your big toe in proper alignment to prevent it from overlapping or rubbing against your second toe.
- SMALL TOES: Smaller size toe separator can be used to separate smaller toes for Neuroma or Forefoot Joint Pain.
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE - The soft, flexible gel toe ring conforms to your toes, fitting comfortably in any shoes and allowing you to stand or walk for longer in comfort. Dr. Mechanik’s toe separators can be worn during the day and at night to provide continuous toe pain relief.
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE: Medical-grade gel is latex-free and washable making it reusable and allergy-friendly. Available in beige or white, one size fits most men and women.